To God Be The Glory!!! Blog Moved

packing and moving THANK YOU JESUS FOR EVERYTHING!!! I APPRECIATE YOUR LOVING KINDNESS TO ME OH LORD, AM GRATEFUL LORD. HALLELUAYAH

Where do I begin? Oh yes, it is time to move from blogger, where I have called  my blog home for almost 2 yrs now I announce to you my friends and Visitors that you can now locate me on this address Channelofhealing.com for those who thought the blog Name would change let not your heart be troubled for the Name remains the same just remove the BlogSpot on your link/blogroll (that is if the blog is on your blogroll)or just type http://Channelofhelaing.com afresh which ever way is easier for you.

looking forward to seeing you there and hope we can grow together in Gods Love

I also want to thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and Friendship to me all these while, very much Appreciated I tell you my friend.

God bless you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

LOVE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer