Brethren, I am so thrilled to be able to write this,especially since this is the last post for the year 2007, please do Take note of boldly highlighted points/verses as you read on, I would love for you to pay serious attention to this post even if it is the only post you read on this blog, please take your time and go through it till the end, God bless as you do. If you don't have much time please you can copy and read up later at a time you so wish. what am after is "please in the Name of God", Read This! I would love to say here and now that, this is a post that many may not approve of, all the same I will go ahead, because what has worked for me is also going to work for you especially when applied with unwavering faith in God. What am I going on about? am talking about Prayer. According to the Wikipedia definition of Prayer: Prayer is the act of attempting to communicate, commonly with a sequence of words, with a deity or spirit for the purpose of worshiping,...
I didn't know that there was a way to embed these tracts. (Just in case you may think that this is an admission that I really don't know everything--it isn't.)
ReplyDeleteLol, Godbless Fishhawk
ReplyDeleteI love the tract.
ReplyDeleteKeep spreading the my friend.
God bless,
Lance
www.lancessoulsearching.com
This is awesome. I used to have most of Jack Chick tracts when we lived in California.
ReplyDeleteWe lived close to his office and my brother would stop by and met Jack a few times.
It´s great to see something old as something new!
Godbless you too Lance
ReplyDeleteVery Awesome indeed yvette, I bet you must really love His passion for God when you met Him.
ReplyDeleteGodbless you yvette nice to hear this testimony and am so happy that they put up their website for others to see too
Godbless them in Jesus Mighty Name Amen