Brethren, I am so thrilled to be able to write this,especially since this is the last post for the year 2007, please do Take note of boldly highlighted points/verses as you read on, I would love for you to pay serious attention to this post even if it is the only post you read on this blog, please take your time and go through it till the end, God bless as you do. If you don't have much time please you can copy and read up later at a time you so wish. what am after is "please in the Name of God", Read This! I would love to say here and now that, this is a post that many may not approve of, all the same I will go ahead, because what has worked for me is also going to work for you especially when applied with unwavering faith in God. What am I going on about? am talking about Prayer. According to the Wikipedia definition of Prayer: Prayer is the act of attempting to communicate, commonly with a sequence of words, with a deity or spirit for the purpose of worshiping,...
We Give God all the Glory!!! thanks for visiting.
ReplyDeleteGodbless
Amen!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading your new blog, IJ. Thank you, also for including my blog on your blogroll. I'm honored.
In Him,
Isaiah
Joie de Vivre
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! Isaiah, how did you locate me so soon, just started the blog today, am speechless and alast you now know my name. funny.
ReplyDeletethank God it is all in the testimony will be sharing mine in coming weeks.
God bless you Brother I know God will always bless us in the quest t Glorify His Holy Name.
Ah! I get notified when a link comes in to my blog, so I know who's linking to a post or my blog, and I was so surprised and happy to see your new blog!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, and Shalom! I got you bookmarked now. :-)
In Him,
Isaiah
God is good all the time , am happy too thanks for everything still trying t get it off the ground.
ReplyDeleteGod help me! in Jesus Mighty Name Amen