Dizem que em certo tempo desejou o Sol de se casar, e todas as gentes, agravadas disso, se foram queixar a Júpiter, dizendo: - Que no Estio trabalhosamente sofriam um Sol, que com seus raios os abrasava, donde inferiam e provavam, que se o Sol casasse e viesse a ter filhos, queimaria o mundo todo; porque um Sol faria Verão calmoso na Índia, outro em Grécia, outro na Noruega e terras setentrionais; pelo que sendo todas as três zonas tórridas, não teriam as gentes onde viver. Visto isto por Júpiter, mandou que não casasse.
(Esopo, Fábulas, vertidas do grego por Manuel Mendes)
I know some of you might not like /love me for this post , or might not even want to visit my blog after this but , am addressing this Todd Bentley issue because of the fact that God has vindicated me and all those who asked this same question about Todd Bentley and His ways. Secondly to address the erroneous feeling that I in some way, am enjoying what is happening to Todd Bentley and his Ministry. . . far from that! In fact am ashamed and sad that so - called Christians are busy deceiving others and making it difficult for real Christians to do the work of God Almighty in this day and age . . . where the devil is pulling all the stops to make sure that Christians find things difficult in this life. The reason for my previous post was because I was baffled about his divorce and I wondered why a man who claimed to do all those mighty things suddenly, wants out of his marriage to his wife of many years . Even thou...
I never knew I would write any article on Todd Bentley, because I deliberately avoided the topic while it was raging all over, even though my husband was very vocal against him and his group then, he is even telling me right now that he is not surprised about this piece of news . With this recent development in Todd Bentley's marital life even, there are many questions that Christians need to search for the answers Spiritually and in the scriptures. . . also hold him accountable for the gospel he preached, especially if he is not living it. Enough about the people Preaching something else and doing another, I wonder why some Spirit- filled men and women of God are not on TV? Money . . . I guess Separation May End Bentley’s Lakeland Appearances Todd Bentley , the evangelist who has led the Florida Outpouring revival here in Lakeland since April 2, has filed for separation from his wife and might not return to the revival, according to his former local spokesperson, Lynne...
Brethren, I am so thrilled to be able to write this,especially since this is the last post for the year 2007, please do Take note of boldly highlighted points/verses as you read on, I would love for you to pay serious attention to this post even if it is the only post you read on this blog, please take your time and go through it till the end, God bless as you do. If you don't have much time please you can copy and read up later at a time you so wish. what am after is "please in the Name of God", Read This! I would love to say here and now that, this is a post that many may not approve of, all the same I will go ahead, because what has worked for me is also going to work for you especially when applied with unwavering faith in God. What am I going on about? am talking about Prayer. According to the Wikipedia definition of Prayer: Prayer is the act of attempting to communicate, commonly with a sequence of words, with a deity or spirit for the purpose of worshiping,...
O Casamento do Sol
ReplyDeleteDizem que em certo tempo desejou o Sol de se casar, e todas as gentes, agravadas disso, se foram queixar a Júpiter, dizendo: - Que no Estio trabalhosamente sofriam um Sol, que com seus raios os abrasava, donde inferiam e provavam, que se o Sol casasse e viesse a ter filhos, queimaria o mundo todo; porque um Sol faria Verão calmoso na Índia, outro em Grécia, outro na Noruega e terras setentrionais; pelo que sendo todas as três zonas tórridas, não teriam as gentes onde viver. Visto isto por Júpiter, mandou que não casasse.
(Esopo, Fábulas, vertidas do grego por Manuel Mendes)
www.spring-gold.blogspot.com