Brethren, I am so thrilled to be able to write this,especially since this is the last post for the year 2007, please do Take note of boldly highlighted points/verses as you read on, I would love for you to pay serious attention to this post even if it is the only post you read on this blog, please take your time and go through it till the end, God bless as you do. If you don't have much time please you can copy and read up later at a time you so wish. what am after is "please in the Name of God", Read This! I would love to say here and now that, this is a post that many may not approve of, all the same I will go ahead, because what has worked for me is also going to work for you especially when applied with unwavering faith in God. What am I going on about? am talking about Prayer. According to the Wikipedia definition of Prayer: Prayer is the act of attempting to communicate, commonly with a sequence of words, with a deity or spirit for the purpose of worshiping,...
First off, I pray. I ask God to help me get through the day and ask him to give me strength. I do this everyday, even on days when I don't feel helpless. The second thing I do when I feel that way is look at my precious son. He is such a blessing in my life and that little smile always brightens my day. :)
ReplyDeletePS. This is **Angel** from Yahoo Answers. That's my internet name. haha.
Oh well! i just ask the Lord to take control of everything cos i can't fix anything so i let God take my hand and lead me all the way.
ReplyDeleteGodbless
when i wake into any day and i don't know what to do, i just bow my head in submission to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and say Holy Spirit take absolute control.
ReplyDeleteIT ALWAYS WORK I TELL YOU!!!
what a question! i love God so much and i know He cares for so when i wake up i just know He is there for me!
ReplyDeletethanks
I say Lord Jesus! Holy Spirit take control i have reached my breaking point and i don't know what to do.
ReplyDeleteso carry everything for i can not carry it anymore.
God bless
i cry up to God and say O Lord God please take this pain from me cos i can't go on like this and i leave everything to him. After a while i feel a whole lot better.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments this was was a question the Lord put in my heart one morning as i woke up.
ReplyDeleteso takecare of your faith in christ.
Godbless you all!!!