Patricia King Keeps On Doing it

Patricia King is Getting visited by a breaker anointing though she says the Lord is the "breaker" the Lord told her He is sending His breaker angel so that she can Wow, ooh ooh! I know of the anointing of the Holy Ghost, so where did she (Patricia King) get the breaker anointing and the breaker angel from in her Bible???  This is really scary to me I cannot tell why these people are on TV while the real men and women of God cannot afford to be even on Radio let alone TV . . . . Dear Jesus intervene in our affairs Oh Lord our God!!!

Jeremiah 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
 

 

Comments

  1. Anonymous18:22

    OH that is sooo scary!!!! Soooo UN-BIBLICLAL!! It makes me want to PUKE!!! Thanks for posting another false profit. May many be lead to this and see it for what evil and lie it truely is. YUK!!
    Man I wish Jesus would come soon when I see stuff like this!
    Bless You Brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hanna,

    I know from experience that we as servants of the Lord are prone to feeling dumbfounded when these alleged "shepherds" perpetuate these errant man-made doctrines,however they are only fulfilling prophecy.

    ISAIAH 56: 10His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

    11Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

    12Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.

    God is a REWARDER, He will repay.

    We must be as the Berean's and search the scriptures that we may know the truth of God.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous03:58

    I saw this some time ago, and was thinking whether her "woah!" should be spelled "woe" instead. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you GirlforGod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Godbless you Kings Kid you are so right

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brother isaiah, Lol you are so funny

    Godbless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer