I Am Grateful Oh Lord!!!

 “Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.” (Psalm 119:114Fire Works

To God be the Glory, Great things He has done!!!

My Praise Goes to Jesus my Savior for keeping and preserving my life for yet another full Year  today ( it's my birthday . . . yeah, am  a year older) Praise God!!!

Am glad  the Holy Spirit did not leave me to be devoured by my enemies.

I therefore say to my Father . . .  Oh Lord God Almighty, I am exceedingly grateful for all you have done for me and my family/friends /all my endeavors this past year.

I know Lord that , which you have begun in my life. You will be faithful to complete it in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. Looking forward to another faith-filled year in Christ Jesus.

I AM GRATEFUL OH LORD!!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous01:52

    Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous04:51

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!

    I'm going to mark this down so I won't forget next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah!!! Whatever was wrong yesterday is evidently fixed now. Therefore, and without further ado, I would like to post a comment of HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear Hannah IJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To God be the Glory Lori Laws,
    thanks you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. To God be the Glory Isaiah am so grateful brother

    Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  6. To God be the Glory Fishhawk, am so happy too

    Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous16:10

    Belated birthday greetings Han.

    You have been a great person...gentle spirit and humble. Blessings!

    Sidharth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Hanna,

    Belated though it may be, it still holds the joy of being able to wish you a heartfelt "Thank you Lord" for continually hiding us under the shadow of His wing.

    May you have many, many, many more!

    May God bless you, and yours, richly

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sid, To God be all the Glory, am alive today, thank you for your care. . . appreciate it alot

    Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sis Kings kid To God be all the Glory forever Amen aand Amen.

    Glory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer