Monday, June 30, 2008

Jesus, You are changing me

                                 Ascension

                         Jesus, You are changing me

            By Your Spirit You're making me like You

                    Jesus, You're transforming me

           That Your loveliness may be seen in all I do

                 You are the potter and I am the clay

       Help me to be willing to let You have Your way

                    Jesus, You are changing me

          As I let You reign supreme within my heart

This is a song by Marilyn Baker whom  I grew up listening to almost every morning, for which I am so glad to God for her music, it sure did pull me  through some hard times. Till  date I still cry when I listen to her.

Godbless

1 comment:

valerie lynn said...

Yes, praise God Jesus is changing me! Amen!