Jesus, You are changing me

                                 Ascension

                         Jesus, You are changing me

            By Your Spirit You're making me like You

                    Jesus, You're transforming me

           That Your loveliness may be seen in all I do

                 You are the potter and I am the clay

       Help me to be willing to let You have Your way

                    Jesus, You are changing me

          As I let You reign supreme within my heart

This is a song by Marilyn Baker whom  I grew up listening to almost every morning, for which I am so glad to God for her music, it sure did pull me  through some hard times. Till  date I still cry when I listen to her.

Godbless

Comments

  1. Anonymous03:07

    Yes, praise God Jesus is changing me! Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer