Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Can Only Imagine

Artist: Mercy Me

Mercy Me

I can only imagine   







I can only imagine

What it will be like

When I walk

By your side

I can only imagine

What my eyes will see

When your face

Is before me

I can only imagine

[Chorus:]

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel

Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still

Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall

Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all

I can only imagine

I can only imagine

When that day comes

And I find myself

Standing in the Son

I can only imagine

When all I will do

Is forever

Forever worship You

I can only imagine



[Chorus]

I can only imagine [x2]

I can only imagine

When all I will do

Is forever, forever worship you

6 comments:

Bola said...

Thank God for his goodness.Congrats on this new blog,may the good Lord strenghten u and give u the grace to abide by him always.

Be blessed.

www.mumsdadschildren.com

Aneesh said...

hi i too am using the same template as yours..
I have implemented the inline comments there..if you need any help feel free to contact me..

Regards
Aneesh
www.bloggerplugins.org

IJ said...

Amen Bola. Godbless

Isaiah said...

This is one of my favorite songs by MercyMe. The music video is just beautiful too!

Channelofhealing said...

Yeah Isaiah, I love the Video too... thanks for stopping by

Godbless

IJ said...

Godbless you Isaiah