Anger!

  ANGER PICS Anger: Anger is a strong feeling of grievance and displeasure. Anger is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rage.

Someone once said that anger is a a condition which the tongue is faster than the mind.

Anger is  evil, a Christian should stay away from anger by all means, anger can incur the wrath of God, Anger can make you miss your blessings take a critical look at this passage in the Bible

 Gen 49:5-7, 5 “Simeon and Levi are two of a kind—men of violence.6  O my soul, stay away from them.May I never be a party to their wicked plans.For in their anger they murdered men,and they crippled oxen just for sport.7  Cursed be their anger, for it is fierce;cursed be their wrath, for it is cruel.Therefore, I will scatter their descendants
throughout the nation of Israel. NLT

Anger is a natural Negative emotion (Very Bad)

Anger can make one respond to issues in a violent way

Anger makes you hurt others either verbally or physically

Anger is just a letter short of  "Danger"

Anger can make one keep malice and bear grudges

Anger can make one withdraw from the crowd

Anger can make one depressed and Unproductive

Anger can make one resentful and vile

Anger certainly makes one Vindictive and Unforgiving.

Good Lord! I remember when I used to live and feed on anger, it was terrible I would quake, sweat, have an increased heart rate and just stammer my way out of the house and fume until I heard the Voice of the Lord tell me, "you need help with this". I can't remember how many time I prayed and fasted against the Spirit of anger in my life.

Ephesians 4:31 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 and be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.NLT

DEALING WITH ANGER

Firstly Anger has to be put away from you. . . and that is an express instruction from God .

In Psalms 37:8 8 Stop your anger! Turn from your rage! Do not envy others- it only leads to harm.

Anger is a Capital NO, NO for a Christian, period, because when it is not controlled, it grows and gives birth to another deadly sin called "Hatred"!

 I say to you today that, Uncontrolled anger can lead to Hatred. hatred can be described as an immense feeling of dislike toward a person or a thing, and even worse it could be  An intense feeling towards someone or something, wanting to kill, or harm a person, in feelings of dislike. . . Terrible isn't it?

A Christian has no business hating someone or repaying evil for evil, I tell you in my life, life has given me reasons to be angry, bitter, vindictive and also hate people around me but; God did not allow the seed of bitterness to bear fruit in my life. that's why am reaching out to you and admonishing you to shun anger, for it is a dangerous weapon of the devil to keep you away from your blessings in Christ Jesus.

Lastly, give it all to Jesus! who better to heal your broken heart and disappointments? He is the only one who will never hurt you, be rest assured that people will definitely offend you, use  you and keep doing those things that infuriate you. The key is not to take umbrage but to look unto Jesus the Author and finisher of your faith.

Ask the Lord to take away the Spirit of anger, it is possible, it happened to me. . . today am delivered in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.

It would also be wise to try and stay away from situations  and relationships that cause you to get angry. . . especially avoidable ones, so as to minimize the incidence of it happening.

Keep your heart clean and remain faithful to God.

 

Godbless

Channelofhealing

Comments

  1. I recently disowned my mother in law because I always felt enraged after she would spend time with me, my kids and husband. She's an angry and bitter person who speaks her mind regardless of how it hurts others... so your post here is sort of a confirmation for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had an increased amount of anger this past year, due to an unhealthy relationship. I'm quick to shoot my mouth off with hurtful words, however, I'm quicker to forgive and apologize. When I'm backed into a corner and hurt, I lash out like a tiger. I'm working on it, but now, instead of becoming angry and lashing out, I withdraw from it all, with a sense of bitterness. I don't know how to get rid of it. I've prayed to God, but lately, it feels as though He doesn't hear me.

    Any suggestions?

    This post hit me hard today. Thank you for being such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH! Tkwi, I can understand your feelings but you Know you have to make peace with her soon, as a Christian. like I said some people are the way they are. . . some are set in their ways, unrepentant and no matter what you do they would still hate you, they key is not revenge because you know better in Christ.

    In this case the woman in question is your kids grandma so you can't disown her forever and it would worthwhile for you to change your approach to her insensitivities make sure you don't annoy her in any ways and let her see that she can't get to you anymore that you have locked away that part of you that reacts any time she pushes your buttons. some times I wonder, why all these rage? can a dead man be angry? what's the use? and I just forget the whole episode that made me angry in the first place but, all the same you must have wisdom even when you have forgiven the person, so as not to have repeat

    Also you should ignore certain things believe me, once you make up your mind that... "this is not going to bother me anymore" it stops bothering you.... especially since you are not in charge of the other persons mind and behavioral tendencies. they can say whatever they like you are not moved because you have made a decision. apart from praying God expects you to make and effort not to always take offence at wrong done to you. . . Ephesians 4:2-3 2 Be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. 3 Always keep yourselves united in the Holy Spirit, and bind yourselves together with peace. NLT

    Godbless you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, How is your new book coming up? you sounded stressed about life in the email well I guess you are ok now.

    Deb am sure you are not alone in this, when you say unhealthy, if you know something is unhealthy keep away from it and remain in a healthy relationship. because from what you wrote you are suffering from it and it's making you sad and when you keep lashing out like that it means there is a serious underlying condition that hasn't being addressed and it's bottled up subconsciously or even consciously. Painfully a times after being angry for so long you can't even remember why you were angry in the first place and then you look stupid and foolish in you own eyes... it has happened to me a so many times and most of the time when it does am terribly angry at myself and not the other person/ the situation.

    There are so many circumstances that could make one lose focus and make you take the frustrations out on others and believe me it gets worse (bitterness/spitefulness) when not checked in constant and fervent Prayers.

    Therefore the need to (YIELD TOTALLY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT) and constantly making an effort to avoid a repeat of the such events that trigger the negative emotions in you cos we all have it inside us. it depends on what we decide to show. . . Sometimes when am so angry I ask myself will I still be this angry tomorrow and if the answer is..." am not sure or No" then I let it go cos it is a waste of my time.

    Also I found out that anytime I was angry I found out I lose weight, look so old and my face ages, imagine! why would I keep doing that to myself and mostly offending God and delaying my breakthroughs through unforgiveness and habouring resentment in my heart.

    I tell you there is not upside to anger at all, like I said in the post ... be rest assured that people will definitely offend you, use you and keep doing those things that infuriate you. The key is not to take umbrage but to look unto Jesus the Author and finisher of your faith.

    Colossians 3:13-15 You must make allowance for each other’s faults and forgive the person who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. 14 And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony. 15 And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are all called to live in peace. And always be thankful. NLT

    Godbless you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is all those things plus it is very unproductive and a waste of time.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Understand [this], my brethren. Let every man be quick to hear, (a ready listener,) slow to speak, slow to take offense and to get angry. For man's anger does not promote the righteousness God [wishes and requires]. {James 1:19-20 AMP}

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Word of God is so true and real

    Thanks Fishhawk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. My thought "I'm to tired to get angry."

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Godbless you Given55, My feelings exactly, like today an uncle said something terrible about my family and I was supposed to flip my lid and attack.

    I just said Vengeance is the Lords and immediately I said, it a certain type of peace just overwhelmed me and I said... Lord if I can maintain this it would be great.

    I found out people would always do these things to you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replying to your answer to my post, I had written her a letter a few weeks ago saying she wasn't allowed around me or my kids as long as she continues to use profanity, and attack us verbally using such language. This started with my son when he was 2 for leaving a fingerprint on her fridge. She's always using the mother of all curse words around my children. I just reached my breaking point. Of course, I am concerned that our Holidays usually spent with her won't be the same. I don't mean to deprive her of her grandchildren, I just want her to act respectful around us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tkwi,You made the right decision for your kids because you care for your kids and that comes first.
    As long as you can keep a room in your heart to forgive her when she repents of her ways.

    it is pretty understandable, my paternal grandmother is like that but my mum could't do anything to stop it until we where thrown out of the house.
    So all worked well for us later on, today she wants to have a relationship with us though we know she is not sincere with what she wants, and we know tahat it's not just going to be the normal grandma and grand children relationship cos she had her favorite grandchildren. . . they were her daughters children.

    so am happy you took a stand against the abuse especially on your kids.

    Let God help you always in Jesus Mighty NAme Amen

    Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this post. It helps!

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ada, We bless God for that!

    Stayblessed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer