Nuggets for the Week

God doesn't want shares of your life, He wants controlling interest!

God does what few men can do--forgets the sins of others.

All sore and weak from Backsliding?  Try Pew Sitting and Knee Bends.

Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around--, Faith looks up!

Prayer is more effective when we spend as much time listening as we do talking--

A problem not worth praying about isn't worth worrying about.

Faith is caught-- not taught.

Pray in season and out of season

God loves everyone, but probably prefers 'fruits of the spirit' over 'religious nuts'!

God needs our availability more than our ability.

Don't condone what God condemns.

No Jesus, no peace; Know Jesus, know peace

We don't change the message, the message changes us.

What you really, really desire  is what you worship.

Jesus became what we are so we can become like He is.

If you love me, keep my commandments!1 John14:15

If you're a Christian, earth is the only hell you'll ever know! If you're not a Christian, earth is the only heaven you'll ever know.

When the Lord's people become a dirty gray... The black sheep become more comfortable...

God gave everyone patience... Wise people use it.

God's resources are equal to His requirements.

We often find Him outside of our comfort zone.

Begin to weave and God will give you the thread.

WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!

A person who hungers for money will starve to death spiritually!

People are not your problem, they are your purpose

 

Godbless

Channelofhealing

Comments

  1. What. a. perfect. message.!!!!


    Thank you. I totally needed to read this. Sorry I've been out of touch lately, just checking in to see what kind of positive messages were flowing from your end of the world.

    Love and peace!
    God bless!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Deb, how are you? dropped by at your blog, saw you took some quality time off but can see you are back now.
    Thanks for droppping by
    Godbless you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18:35

    I love this one which I think should be made into a bumper sticker though I'd change the word 'may' to 'will':

    WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!

    Great nuggets again, sister! You seem to have a store-full of them often. ;)

    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Channelofhealing, very good post. I love them all, but sometimes I do find favorite one: 'Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around--, Faith looks up!' - again thanks for sharing, Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O yes Isaiah, I do have lots of em, thank God they are funny and make for nice reading too...

    Exposure to the Son will definitely prevent burning!

    Nice to see a new avatar, seems you love cartoon characters lol

    Godbless you in Jesus Mighty ame Amen... my Brother. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna Dear, I tell you they are great! sometimes when I read them I just nod my head in affirmation to almost all of the nuggets, but when I want to post, I ask the Holy Spirit for guidiance... to publish the ones that will best suit the people of God at the time.
    Am very happy you like them too.
    Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:53

    Thank you, my good sister. That's the character Calvin from one of my all-time favorite comics "Calvin and Hobbes".

    I chose that because he has his hands outstretched, as alike in praising God. ;-)

    Shalom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! that's sweet keep up the good work.
    Godbless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer