When you face a Job-like situation and you desire that God should manifest His power
The trials, temptations and adversities of Job and his ultimate triumph and the restoration of all his losses, establishes the fact that the great Redeemer lives. This is sufficient to allay any fear you may have concerning any bitter experience you are undergoing at present.
Job 19:25: "For I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:"
Our redeemer is God or the Messiah. The word redeem means to buy back. The laws of the redemption of property are recorded in Leviticus 25. Property can be returned to the owner or his next of kin at any time or in the Year of Jubilee.
Jesus is our Redeemer. He is the 'Firstborn of every creature' (Colosians. 1:15). He is our Big Brother and He has come to redeem us from the clutches of Satan, sin, sickness, death and poverty (Gal. 3:13). By His death on the cross, He purchased us with His precious blood so that we can be His own (1 Peter 1:18,19).
Jesus is alive, making intercession for the saints. As our Redeemer He:
teaches us how to profit, i.e. gives us divine prosperity and increase (Isaiah 48:17)
teaches us the way we should go, i.e. gives us divine direction (Isaiah 48:1).
gives us divine security (Psalm 78:35)
helps us, i.e. divine assistance (Isaiah 41:14)
blots out our sins, i.e. divine forgiveness (Isaiah 44:22)
chooses us for greatness, i.e. divine election (Isaiah 49:7)
shows us mercy, i.e. divine favour (Isaiah 54:8)
transfers the wealth of the gentiles to you, i.e. divine elevation (Isaiah. 60:16)
pleads your cause (Jeremiah. 50:34)
redeems our lives from destruction, i.e. divine deliverance (Psalm 103:4).
· CONFESSION - Jeremiah. 1:12: Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
· PRAISE WORSHIP
1. I cancel my name and that of my family from the death register, with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every weapon of destruction fashioned against me, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
3. Fire of God, fight for me in every area of my life, in Jesus' name.
4. Every hindrance to my protection, be melted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil gathering against me, be scattered by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, let Your fire destroy every evil list containing my name, in the name of Jesus.
7. All failures of the past, be converted to success , in Jesus' name.
8. O Lord, let the former rain, the latter rain and Your blessing pour down on me now.
9. O Lord, let all the failure mechanism of the enemy designed against my success, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
10. I receive power from on high and I paralyze all the powers of darkness that are diverting my blessings, in the name of Jesus. Phil. 4:19.)