Prayer Points for the New Year.
A happy New Year to all my Friends!!! love you all with the love of the Lord. I decree that in Jesus Name we must make progress this year. Before you proceed it would be imperative that you, read the introduction to the Prayer Series or click here Introduction to Prayer Series. God bless you as you do in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.
Confession - The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Psalm 27:1-3).
· Make this power confession before you continue. I announce that greater is the One that is in me than any devil on the side of my enemies. It is written, The righteous is as bold as a lion. By my faith in Christ Jesus, I am righteous. I receive my divine boldness. The angels of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him. The angels of God are with me, I have no basis to fear any man, any evil, any evil spirit. Because the Lord of hosts is with me, I take my confidence in Him. It is written If God be for us who can be against us? God is with me, I have no enough reason to fear, in the name of Jesus. It is written, The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life of whom shall I be afraid? Though a host of demons encamp against me, my heart will not fear; though war rises against me, even in this I shall be confident. The Lord is with me like a mighty terrible one. I am not afraid. I cannot be threatened. My persecutors shall stumble and fumble. Their everlasting confusion and disgrace shall never be forgotten. God has commanded me to fear not. Of the 366 days in a year, no single day is allowed for me to fear. So, I refuse to be afraid of anything. You spirit of fear, you are not in God's agenda for me. I dismiss you from my life now, in the name of Jesus. Jesus said even the very hairs of my head are not only counted but numbered. Not one single strand can be removed without God's knowledge and permission. Therefore, I put my confidence in the Lord, Who takes so such care of me.
Now you must make this decrees in Jesus mighty Name Amen.
1. In the name of Jesus, I refuse to fear, because God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2. I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break every evil covenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. I command every terror of the night that has brought fear into my life to stop and move from my environment, in the name of Jesus.
5. You spirit of fear, loose your hold upon my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
7. The fear and terror of the year shall not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
8. My tomorrow is blessed is Christ Jesus, therefore, you spirit that is responsible for the fear of tomorrow in my life, I bind you, in the name of Jesus.
9. My destiny is attached to God, therefore I decree that I can never fail, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by the spirit of fear, I break you, in the name of Jesus.