Stepping Stones

The Lord came to me like a dream one day and asked, "why do you sorrow?"
I answered, "Lord my life is so full of pain, I can't face one more tomorrow."
The Lord sat down beside me, and gently took my hand.
He said, "Let Me explain to you, and then you'll understand.
Each sorrow is a stepping stone you must surmount each day,
And every stepping stone you climb is a sorrow that's passed away.
The road of life is a mountainside, with crevices in which to be caught,
But as you struggle on your way, I, the Rock, will lend support.
Every stepping stone you climb, makes spirit and heart grow strong.
Exercising character and faith, this road seems painful and long.
The way is paved with stepping stones, to uplift your heart and soul,
Though difficult, they aid your way, to a City paved with gold.
I know that you are tired, for I too have walked this way,
My sorrows did they multiply, but I cleared many stones away.
I left My Rock to lift you up, I left behind My story.
To give you strength to make your climb, to that special place in glory.
And never fear, the Rock is here, you'll never climb this mountain alone,
Surmount life's sorrows, continue on, for they are but stepping stones.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Comments

  1. That last verse is my favorite. What a nice piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God!!!
    Sorry have not been blogging for sometime now just hope to get back soon.

    Godbless all the Visitors and those that comment too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading today that 'Jesus was tired'. It is good to know that Hea has 'walked this way'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! Mike am grateful to God for all the visits and comments

    Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  5. channelofhealing thanks, sometimes posts like that are needed in our lives, the truth is that after hard days, I just get tired and then when I blog I randomly visit them, and then I stumbled on one like yours that is so inspiring and encouraging, and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us such messages and the inspiration. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God!!! I just pray that we all serve God with all our heart and with all our might.
    I want to profoundly thank you for taking time to post 3 comments for 3 different posts... this is so cool and it must take a great flowing with kindness to do that.

    Godbless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer