Christ's Call

Inspired by the Holy Ghost,  written by channelofhealing Authors

Attention: BELOVED OF THE CROSS OF CALVARY
It is a great thing to be alive, well, rich, healthy, not to mention being Wealthy too! But are all these great things of life all it takes to be alive? You might want to ask yourself again are they?
Well to some it might be yes and to others it might be No, depending on what represents to one.
But if you are in the category of those who said yes that means you still have a lot to learn as concerns your life and the WORD OF GOD for mankind.
The bible clearly states in *Hosea 4:6 that my people perish because of lack of knowledge, not knowing Gods promise for you and I means that is why we are clearly ignorant of his divine purpose for our lives that is why we just live, exist, waste & eventually die because we have refused to accept wisdom which brings about knowledge then understanding which ultimately dwells in the throne of GOD ALMIGHTY.
Now the wisdom talked about is not worldly wisdom or know how, but is the WISDOM of God called the HOLY SPIRIT, who is the fountain of wisdom where upon you anchor your life, depend entirely on him for decision concerning ones life. Proverb 1:20-33, from that passage one can see that not only is God angry at us for neglecting wisdom but we see the consequences therein, the importance of wisdom in our everyday live cannot be overemphasized since it “wisdom” is a gift of God to mankind, therefore not accepting Gods free gift to us is a sin, and like every sin there are punishments accrued to it, just like it is a sin not to accept JESUS CHRIST who is a free gift of God to us, into ones life, for the bible says in *John 3:16-21 that God so loved you and I that he gave his only son to suffer, bear our burdens, become a curse, and be killed for us is not a thing to make light of; for that act gave us hope peace and eternal life! Now I urge you to heed to this wonderful man called Jesus who went all the way to Calvary for you and I!
All you need to do now is to accept him into your heart, as you need to be born again*John 3:3-7, let him come in and mend that broken heart, heal that ailing health, give strength to that weakness in you, that burden which you have tried unsuccessfully to carry all these while which you thought you could carry all alone, the bible clearly states that by strength shall no man prevail* also that the race of this life is not for the swiftest but to those God has empowered.
Therefore I urge you as people of God, a chosen generation and a peculiar people, that the clarion call of Jesus Christ is that all men should forsake their evil ways and come and he would pardon and restore to a higher place.
In essence Jesus means he would restore and elevate you to a place of blessing and greatness in him. But if you are one of those who are asking “how and why did Christ die for me? The answer is simple he died so that we could be free from curses, death, condemnation and ultimate destruction, awaiting you and I.
Therefore he bore the cross of our sins and carried it upon himself so that you and I could be free. You might ask a question of how can am I under a curse? This answer is also very simple when God created man there was no sin and life was good and God blessed everything and gave specific instructions to the first man and woman on earth Adam and Eve but due to the disobedience sin came into existence and God cursed mankind since then the curse of death, hell and condemnation came upon mankind. Until our sweet savior came down and died for us, for the remission of curses canceling our debt making us spotless before the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
So I am asking you to give it all up for our king. Let him come in and take over the control of your life, even as you accept him do not fear for in 2 Timothy 1:7 your God has not given you the spirit of fear but that of power and of a sound mind.* when you must have handed over everything to God you would come to discover the power in Isaiah 54:17 no weapon fashion against you shall prosper and any tongue that rises against you shall be condemned. Romans 8:1-11 there is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. for Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the light and the life no one cometh to the Father except through him.
Accepting him would be the best decision you ever made for he is there by your side looking at you and seeing your helplessness he knows your weaknesses he knows your pain, sorrows, fears. And he is reaching out with outstretched arms to you saying come unto me you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest

· Do you want to be a winner/looser? (Luke 21:19,1 Thessalonians 4:4, Luke
· Do you want blessings/curses? ( Isaiah 30-33, Joel 2;26, Zechariah 10:1 Deuteronomy 29:5) Genesis 24-35, 48:15-16, Proverb 10:22.
· Do you want joy/sorrows? (Deuteronomy 28:63, 30:9, Jeremiah 32:41, in heaven. Luke 15:10-32).
· Do you want security/fate? ( Psalm 10:4, 50:21, 2 chronicles 15:2, 1 Corinthians 15;37, Psalm 90;4, Jeremiah 33:6 2kings 20:19, Job 11:19, Job 5:24).
· Do you want prosperity/poverty? ( 2 Peter 1:2, Deuteronomy 8:7-20, Psalm 91:4, Ezekiel 17:22-24
· Do you want health/sickness? (1 Samuel 25:6 Psalm 21:4, Proverb 15:30, 20-12, 3 John 2-4).
· Do you want eternal life /eternal damnation? (Psalm 21; 4, 121:8, Luke 18:29-30 John 3:16, John 5; 24-25 and John 12:15).

Please I urge you to go through these passages carefully and let the gentle Holy Spirit minister these words to you, as it becomes words of life and wisdom to meet the needs of these last days. That in all you do henceforth,
Bearing a mark of Christ as a sign upon your forehead until the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Right now I would like you to take a good look at your life and see if you are living the kind of life you want to live or the kind that Christ wants you to live! This message is for those who are confused about whom they are living it for. If truly the word of God has taken root in to your Spirit, soul and body and you want to welcome Jesus Christ our (Life changer) into your life, just say this prayer of penitence and repentance.
Dear Father Lord God Almighty, I have sinned and fallen short of your glory as written in *Romans 3:23 come into my life and change my life for I am tired of sinning and disobeying your word and commandment, which thwarts your perfect will for my life. I ask that your precious blood, which you shed on the Calvary tree wash my sin that I may be pure just like you said in Isaiah 1:16-20 father Lord God come into my life dwell for it is a wonderful thing to be your child I want to be your pleasing child until that final day. Amen.
I want to congratulate you for choosing life through Christ and rejecting death in hell through sin. Therefore anyone in Christ he is a new creature old things have passed away and behold you have been made anew through the birth and death of JESUS CHRIST.
If you have been touched by this post, please do leave your comments and share your testimonies with us about the goodness of the Lord and what the Holy Ghost has been doing in your life and others you have shared the word of God with.

Godbless

Comments

  1. A beautiful, beautiful post. Thank you. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Educator-to-be, I appreciate your visit and comments.
    Godbless you mightily in Jesus mighty Name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous04:50

    Hello,

    God bless you COH. I enjoyed reading the Father's words that placed on your heart. I have a question. What do you do when God has giving you an assignment and you knew that it was God devine leading. But someone that you trust and believe and love do not truth that you are being lead by God. What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anonymous, your question is very honest I must say... I Thank God that you decided to ask this question here and I pray that the Holy Spirit will instruct your heart on what to do I would like you to read this passage in the book of Isaiah
    Isaiah 50:4-10 talks about,The Lord’s Obedient Servant
    4 The Sovereign Lord has given me his words of wisdom, so that I know what to say to all these weary ones. Morning by morning he wakens me and opens my understanding to his will. 5 The Sovereign Lord has spoken to me, and I have listened. I do not rebel or turn away. 6 I give my back to those who beat me and my cheeks to those who pull out my beard. I do not hide from shame, for they mock me and spit in my face.
    7 Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will triumph. 8 He who gives me justice is near. Who will dare to oppose me now? Where are my enemies? Let them appear! 9 See, the Sovereign Lord is on my side! Who will declare me guilty? All my enemies will be destroyed like old clothes that have been eaten by moths!
    10 Who among you fears the Lord and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the Lord and rely on your God.
    that is why you must know that your God is a God of truth and must be reverred at all times
    Proverbs 29:25 Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but to trust the Lord means safety. NLT

    personally I would not tell you what to do but would rather advice that if your sure that God has instructed you in something then you must without futher delay go ahead with it but the fact still remains, how do you know that you are being lead by God?
    remember that God will not tell you to do something that is evil, sinful or selfish or that will benefit only yourself for I am telling you this as a result of the way I have seen God Move in my life all these years and whenever I disobey I suffer for it, so it is not something to joke with.
    Another key I use is to let go and let God... I always say if it is Godswill, Let it go like this or like that... not forcing my will or desires ahead of the will of God.
    I am somebody who will be nowhere today without listening to the voice of God for instruction and sometimes it comes when am not expecting it but immediately I hear the voice of God I tell my Husband and my mom and we immediately obey, trust me in the end we are happier, satisfied and grateful to God for choosing to bless us in His will
    In summary, all I will say is believe God is true and faithful if He has chosen you for His will and purpose you can't question it or even debate about it, let God be God in your life.
    itrust that your zeal for the Lord will not quench in Jesus Mighty Name Amen
    any further questions am here for you God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer