What a Saving God we Serve!

What A Mighty Saving God we serve! I want to use this opportunity to share a very wonderful testimony about the way the Lord saved me on Saturday morning as I was on my way to a church program... before I could say "JESUS IS LORD" a sleeping driver with the wife both of them where sleeping while driving that early in the morning...just rammed into my car like you all know the rest is history I thanked the Lord it was not a trailer or a big truck... as I had to go back home and make another arrangement for transportation to Church, I wanted to share the testimony but I remembered  A friend of mine in the USA who sent me a mail about 2 weeks ago about what happened to her and a friend of hers with their children... and I was so full of praise for God's goodness, for it is so funny how everything can go wrong in just a moment, for we have chatting online and sharing our Christian walk together... I was so surprised when she sent me this email and told me the shocking news. after all I asked her if I should share the testimony and she said... sure, but on a second thought I decided not to for it would look like I wanted to be relevant and seeking every opportunity to be noticed so I laid it to rest but I have not had peace especially since it happened to me also but God saved me and my husband that Saturday morning 10th August and I had to share my testimony along side hers so here is a sample of our email correspondence to that effect...

Read Below

Hey there well see attached articles I was in a horrible car accident last Thursday and only I have bad injuries I compressed C2 vertebrae and C3 is bulging some bruised ribs some swelling but all the kids are safe and my roommate was not hurt that badly bumps and bruises but even the doctors tell me that its  a  miracle that I am alive that those are the two discs in  your back that its either your really hurt or your dead. 1/8" difference. God is good all the time my car is totaled but maybe these guys will change there ways. Please share it with everyone because there is no way I should be walking around and it is only through the grace of God.

My reply...

Hi dear, God is good all the time my dear, I don't know what to say but... A BIG THANK YOU LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!! JESUS IS LORD OF YOUR LIFE AND HE HAS SO MUCH PURPOSE FOR YOU, THE HOLY GHOST IS GREAT!!! I am so happy and I thank the lord for all He has done for us, He has shown us again that He is God, I am telling you that God will show up in your situation and surprise you,thank God the kids are alright too and for those boys God  will deliver them in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. I have been so worried about you for sometime now that I decided to give you time cos I knew things where tough for you... but this... Thank God for everything for the joy of the Lord is our strength. Don't despair my friend in Christ, always know that whatever happens God Almighty is very aware of your situation and he has made provision for them in advance. so don't ask why me!!! I want to know how you are holding up my dear. JESUS IS LORD!!!

for the purpose of verification  I urge you to Check this News Papers Website, or these Links am providing here...

http://www.winknews.com/news/local/8772702.html 

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070728/NEWS0101/70727099/1003/ACC&template=printart

http://www.news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007708070363

the story has been updated in the news since then... because she sent me attachments of the newspapers, since this happened on the 27 of July 2007 and she has told the newspaper what she told me 2 weeks ago.

HEADLINE 1: CAPE DRIVER CRASHES AFTER SHOTS FIRED, SUSPECT BEING SOUGHT... The accident happened on Del Prado Boulevard. 

HEADLINE 2 STATES THAT... WOMEN AND KIDS CAUGHT IN CROSS FIRE,CAR IS RUN OF THE ROAD AS FEUD TURNS VIOLENT by Racheal Myers rmyers@news-press.com

all you have to do is confirm and praise the Lord for me and for her and for every other person who has been in an accident and survived it.

Let Everything that has Breath Praise the LORD!!!

Till Later...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer