New Question and Answers!

Praise God!!! just concluded another poll on my Y/A and am so excited to share the results with you... there were so many answers but I decided to share some of the awesome answers that Gods people answered to the question below

Question:

Christians: are you sure of your Salvation today.?  Not Judging at all... I mean are you struggling with your Christian walk? or you are doing just fine, do let me know, am taking a poll in my blog

Answers:

Rebossry2003 Well everyday is not the same for me. Some days I find myself struggling more than other days. I know it is just the devil trying to direct me his way, so I use my authority over the devil and he leaves me alone.........

Tuberoot If I believe what he said, and hold it as true, then I am doing what He wants of me.
My walk with the Lord is the most important thing to me.

Theophilus Yes I am sure. I am filled with God's Holy Spirit and I walk in His grace.

Michael m Yes how can the beautiful Grace of God through Jesus Christ ever let me down. No matte how hard I think there is no other way more beautiful. Salvation is mine through Jesus Christ today YES

Jojo YES we stay strong in the lord.God bless you

Sarah Morgan have some things to work on, but I do believe that you can be sure. The Bible tells you what you have to do to get into heaven. If you do these things, then you can be sure that you are going to heaven.

Wanna be mommy All Christians struggle with their Christian walk sometimes... to answer your question, currently I am having a very hard time with my walk, but I'm learning. The Lord helps me through it every second of every day.

Cee T Yes. Philippians 1:6 " Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Christ Jesus."

Beaddiva I used to but know I'm getting it together and trying to help others. I know it's hard being a Christian because people have us under a microscope. So if you walk the walk you gotta talk the talk.

Lereve Yes I'm Acts: 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved...
Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved.
Acts: 16:31 Believe in the Lord Jesus and will be saved you and your household.

Blubell Salvation ..... Oh yes. God gave me life for a reason, and when my part is done, He will call me home.

James O Life in Christ is always a struggle. There's a difference between relying on Christ for salvation and mere presumption that one's life does not reflect.

Jay am more than confident , that He is all , I need !!!
When Jesus is all , that you have , then He becomes all , that you need. I found that out in my painful walk through life.
I even had to make a decision between Jesus and my husband and I did choose Jesus, and lost my husband

Fashion G am never sure of my salvation and I really don't know how others are so sure yet! I am a true lover of the word, and deeply want to spend the rest of my life with Jesus, and I love to give the word of GOD to others. Sure I have made him my Savior, and Lord, and realize that GOD is a Father and the Father of many I also believe in the blood, as well as the Holy Ghost. With all the gifts, and manifestation of the gifts. And that we all Christians should be rooted, and grounded in love, with the hope of calling. Sometimes I think it stems from a lack of self of esteem from the my past.

Windbagmama Thank you for these! I bookmarked them so I can read them all the time! The first one made me cry!
Every day is a struggle, and as the poem "Footprints in the sand' says and promises= Sometimes he carries us!

Sunshine I'm very sure.My life is an evidence that Jesus is alive and I'm very sure you will be sure too if you surrender your life totally to him.

Satch As sure as a Sovereign God says I am! By none of my own merits only confessing Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior, and redeemer am I worthy to stand in His presence. God says it--I believe it yes

Holly D lol...i have my seasons but im sure about my salvation :)

? I'm sure, but then i do have Satan whispering in my ear, and i have to tell him leave me alone. i have my struggles like all do, but I haven't given up. the good Lord is keeping me humble but yet I'm very thankful cause I do remember the life i had before giving it to him. i would never go back to the world, i was very unhappy and i don't miss that at all.

Mother The question was "are you sure of your salvation"----
1. the act of saving or protecting from harm, risk, loss, destruction, etc.
2. the state of being saved or protected from harm, risk, etc.
3. a source, cause, or means of being saved or protected from harm, risk, etc.
4. Theology. deliverance from the power and penalty of sin; redemption.
am I protected (redeemed)...delivered from my sin...am I sure?...
YES...and praying that all can one day come to the knowledge of truth

Nissi Our father which art in heaven...was meant as a model prayer.Jesus loves me, yes I know ,for the Bible tells me so!....is a little song to remind children not to fear bad stuff and people........gave me instruction as a child and strength in the knowledge that I'm not alone. Now I am a grown woman in the lord and there is no doubt of my salvation. Maybe you should try taking less polls in peoples salvation and check your level of salvation,,,,you see, the good Lord in heaven loves you too.

Captain atom I am not certain of it: If any of us are to make it, it will be by the free gift of grace, and not by our merit. No one can do enough to earn paradise, but we can do our best and hope for a miracle. My upbringing

Fireball226 yes I am. I had a rough part in my life but I'm doing much better

Littlebrithces82 Yes very sure! life isn't easy though but I'm hanging in there

Kathryn yes I am absolutely sure!! I do wrong like everyone else does though. I am just a sinner saved by grace.

Idahomike3 My Salvation is secure by the personal promise of God to me at the instant of my Salvation.

Reggie girl hope I am saved but I do have doubts sometimes . I can talk the talk but the walk is difficult.

Sophia I am sure that Jesus Christ is our Salvation, I am not sure I always carry my cross and follow Him though. I keep trying and pray He strengthens my faith and has mercy on me, a sinner.

Betty D am sure of my salvation. God has brought me through so much in my life it is His way or no way.

Miss random you know, everybody has a bump in the road once in a while and they lie if they haven't.
I'm doing ok... having it's ups and downs...it only makes the relationship that much stronger... like i just lost my pet today and I'm sad... but praying about it helps so much...
I'll check out your poll.
1samuel16:7

Salene feel that I have stepped off the path momentarily, but otherwise I believe I'm still with God all the way. No one is perfect anyway. I will always go to church and God still seems to bring me back in one way or another. GOD BLESS ALL WHO BELIEVE!!!!!! am struggling a little, but know that God will help me through the process. God Bless!!!!

Alan H am absolutely sure.Because I am depending on HIS grace, not my goodness

Ret Sgt By God's grace only. I truly don't deserve it and cant get my feeble human mind around constantly being forgiven, but there it is.
I struggle everyday and I think , in my own mind, I will never be worthy but am trusting that he has a place for me waiting.
Heck, I struggle with it when I am asleep.

Isabel Yes, I'm sure, but my feelings don't always agree with that.
God's been really helping me with this one over the last 2 years though - I've seen huge improvements in the way I'm thinking, and when I do mess up, or start wondering; very, very often, I'll be reminded of a good verse, or a promise that God's given us, which I wasn't thinking about at all.

David F come from a Wesleyan background that believes that as long as I walk with Him and keep attempting to do His will my salvation is ,by His grace, assured.

Jess4sake I walk by FAITH and not by sight. In my heart, I believe the promises of God to His children who obey the word of truth. We are always tempted but when we are obedient we exercise spiritual power over the Enemy. Jesus Christ defeated death, hell and the grave. If we believe and obey Him, we share the same victory he gained through the shedding of His innocent blood at Calvary. Therefore, God((Father, Son and Holy Spirit) gives us His grace, as CHRISTIANS. I am no different from any other person who is FIGHTING THE FLESH. I am a convicted, submitted and repentant sinner who is born again of water baptism and of the Spirit of God, a child of my God . God has ALL POWER in His hands and I am as certain of Heaven as if I were already there. I am eagerly, waiting for His call. His GRACE will ALWAYS be sufficient for me. We must understand that God's strength is PERFECT (in our weakness). Thank you for asking the spiritually uplifting question Absolutely. I am submitted to the words of God and repentant. I struggle as every other human being does, But I know my name is written in the Lambs Book of Life. Jesus died for me. He made me free. Therefore, I know I am going to heaven to sit at the Lord's wedding feast with the church, the bride of Christ..

Source(s):  faith, life experiences and bible study

betty4 Thank you for asking, I reflected on my response for a moment and finally realized that I did not need to reflect anymore. I am sure of my Salvation, more so today than yesterday and more than like will be more confident in my Salvation tomorrow. There and by the grace of God and through Jesus Christ.Yes. God Bless.

Heralda Salvation means to be 'saved from the penalty'. As the promise is that all who believe in Christ and follow His teachings shall be saved from the penalty of their sins, then yes, I am saved, not by my own works or deeds, but by the Grace of God, which means I did not earn it, but it has been given to me as a gift.
All I have to do is believe Jesus existed, taught the Word of God, died for my sins, and rose from the dead. I read a book once called 'Who rolled back the Stone?' A sceptic had started to write the book to prove that Jesus had not risen from the dead and that His followers had probably stolen the body. But he discovered so much evidence that proved Jesus HAD risen that he became a Christian. A modern day Thomas, if you like, having to see the evidence before he would believe.
It happens to us all, y'know, those times when we feel attacked and weak and begin to think, 'This is all a load of....' and that is when you have to stop struggling and just rest in Him. Get away from everything that's stressing you out and find a quiet place and just pray and relax and, even if you don't feel anything at first, keep talking to Him and eventually, you'll find Him again. In our Christian walk, we all spend some time plodding along, going through the motions, hoping to feel different soon, and often these times will pass. But like any relationship, it's doomed if you stop communicating, so don't forget to pray. Nothing in your life matters as much as your relationship with God, because it's the only thing that matters when you die.

Allen t Man I am so blessed. I am finally on the top of the hill. My woman actually loves and respects me as well as her whole family. My ministry though small is extremely satisfying and fruitful.
How could I not be sure of my salvation when I take my sins as well as my gratitude to him all through the day.
I wish every one could have this happiness.No fear of death. Hope in the future. I've got it all thanks to my Savior Jesus Christ. Does that help your poll?
God Bless!

Kat Pet Yes, I'm sure of my Salvation today. Of course, I'm struggling and I've been off the path but I know I am back on it and and I know that He's forgiven me for all the times I've stumbled and that He's there for me every day every step of the way.

Thanks for going through the answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer