A SOWER WENT OUT TO SOW

"Then He spoke many things to them in parables,saying: "Behold, a sower went out to sow" Mat 13:3
"I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase" 1 Cor 3:6-7
I was a farmer today. I may have been turning fallow ground, preparing it for planting. I may have planted seed, ready to sprout when someone else comes by to water. I may have watered seeds already sown. I may have pulled weeds that were wanting to choke out the new plants. I may have poured water on a parched, drought stricken field, bringing new life to nearly dead plants. I just might have harvested the results of others' efforts.
I was a farmer today. I may not know the results of today's labor on this side of heaven, but, I can sleep tonight knowing that a couple who claim to have once been Christians have heard again the Good News that Jesus wants to redeem them. I will be able to stand before the Father with a clean conscience,knowing that if they fail to enter the kingdom, the fault will not be mine.
I was a farmer today. I will not worry about the crop -- it's in God's hands.
With dirt under my fingernails, Hallelujah, Amen and Amen

Comments

  1. This is recommended for all Christians, you can not stop evangelizing.

    think about this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer