SHARE A TESTIMONY WITH ME

My dearly beloved bretherens in Christ Jesus, about 2 weeks ago i was led by the Holy Ghost to ask people to share with me their testimonies, so i posted this question in my yahoo answers and i was so touched by the response i got, some of the testimonies below are really surprising and infact wonderful for you to know how great our God is.
well i know he has done so much for me but as time goes on we would get to hear all of it but for now let hear from this few respondents...

QUESTION:
Share a testimony with me on the Goodness Jesus Christ in Ur Life!
do u mind sharing a testimony with me on Gods Goodness in Ur Life or any body u know fo rthe uplifting of souls and mankind, i would like 2 mention it in my blog... thanks for ur response


ANSWERS:


Tetet Wrote

Jesus Christ had been so good to me because despite the mistakes I've done...He still showers me with blessings. He gave me a wonderful family and really good friends.
God created me out of his image and likeness. That alone is more than enough.

T ROM Wrote

im answering you question on jesus. my parents died when i was sixteen, and i have a brother doing life in prison. god has help me get my life together and stay strong. when i feel down he always make me feel better


Dreakmaffeo Wrote
I wanted to take a little time to find the right words for how Jesus Christ has changed my life, after reading some of the answers yesterday I was yet again reminded how great our GOD is and how blessed I was to be overwhelmed by the grace found in those stories... God is Good all the time... :)Have a blessed day....

Lindsay B Wrote

deal a lot with prayer and the lord. During the worst times in my life there he was shining his light on the road to worthiness and he allowed me to become a much better person than I used to be. Since I have had god in my life I have gotten married and done millions of wonderful things. My husband was brought to me by god. Knowing we were meant to be together. Since then we have traveled life accomplishing things that were far out of reach many years ago. Life is good, I thank GOD!



Logicalthinker Wrote

I don't know if I am given enough room here to list all but I will hit the details. He sent a wonderful woman my way and has bless us with two wonderful girls and we have everything that we need. I was in a head on collision about 4 years ago that I survived and if you saw the pictures you would have to agree that only God could save someone from that wreck. My family is wonderful and we are all blessed and get along well and just everything that I have it is because he has allowed me to gain and with out Him I don't know what I would do. I would be lost figuratively and literally. Praise God!!



ZRENO Wrote

When i truly seek him, he does great things in my life, however, way too many times i think that i can manage things on my own and it really shows how stupid i am. you would think with all the experience of goofing things up that i'd rely on him, but for some reason it's hard.i do know that even though it doesn't show as much when i'm on my own, he still looks out for me and does great things in my life


Beaddiva Wrote

There is not enough space to write down the things that Jesus has done for me. He was with me when my husband threatened to kill me and my family and held my hand as my husband took everything away from me and left me. He touched my heart so that I would not hate him but to pray for his soul. He healed me in so many ways from sexual abuse, rape, robbery, fornication, suicide, and depression. I can't thank him enough for all he has done and what he continues to do in my life. He's my blessed assurance and a friend who sticks closer than a brother



Wana-be-mom Wrote:

Jesus wakes me up every single morning with bright rays of sunshine. I never feel alone because He is always with me. He brought me from a path that was leading me to Hell and carefully placed me in His hand. I would be nothing without my Lord and Savior.



Lost wrote:

want to write of a love story that I hope will inspire others. I want write of someone who has always been there even before I knew him. He was there for my good times and carried me through my bad times. This man is our Lord Jesus Christ.Four years ago I was in an abusive marriage physically and emotionally. My husband was a heavy drug user and stole from me which caused me to work double shifts to make up the money. For, this reason I lost my four beautiful children. That was the worst day of my life. I started drinking to get rid of the pain, all I ever wanted was to be a mother. I felt the Lord tugging at my heart but I refused to let him in.I figured if I went to church then God would give me back my children... WRONG. I met a wonderful woman who took me to church but my heart wasn't there. Then one Sunday I was completely broken and I felt so numb, something told me to call her and I did, that day I went to church and for the first time in my life I gave my heart to someone who would never hurt me. I felt a lift come off my shoulders, I felt a peace come over me like never before. Since then I had to relinquish my rights of my youngest 2, my second oldest lives with his dad and my oldest one I'm still fighting for. I don't know what God has planned for me but I know that he will give me the strength if I end up losing my oldest God knows what he's doing and I will praise him no matter what happens. I'm just happy that HE loves me.



Kelley Wrote:

In June of 2006 I was so happy, I was three months away from obtaining a dual degree from college. At this time I was working full time and going to school in the evening.I was doing it all until one morning when my Colin ruptured and by the time I was taken into surgery my family was told that I only had five minutes to live. I underwent a five hour surgery which left me wearing a colostomy bag. At 29, I never would have imagined that I would have to go through something that would be so draining emotionally, mentally and physically.I was hospitalized for 12 days and 6 of those days I did not eat; I could only chew on ice. I lost partial feeling in my left leg (thigh, heel and toes). I underwent nerve tests, and still have problems with that leg. When I was home I went through a couple of days of depression, where I just cried, since I could not be as active as I wanted to be. I had to have nurse come to my home and show me how to apply and replace the colostomy bag.This process was so humiliating to me, I felt less than human throughout the process. However, God allowed me (and my bag) to make it and walk across the stage in September and graduate with a Bachelor of Science.
GOD IS TRULY AMAZING, and it is only because of him that I am still here. He has a purpose for ALL of us, and he is ALWAYS with us. Matthew 28:20



I.e wrote

God's goodness is always with me.



Suzee Wrote

A lump was found in my right breast in November. The doctors were all but sure it was cancer. I surrendered the situation immediately to my "Daddy" (God) and upon returning for test results found the results to be benign. God is good all the time!



Blue-Dra Wrote

was in an abusive relationship and has four children. I stayed because I thought I had an obligation to my children to try to make it work. I would get hurt emotionally more than physically. I would be on the floor crying and praying to God to help me out of my situation. His family was very controlling and would convince me that I just needed to let him walk all over me or else I asked for what I got. When I was alone with the kids asleep i would pray to God "please let him go away without it being my fault" God answered my prayers one day by testing his judgment. He got sent to prison for four yrs. His family still kept a watch over me and I decided to make friends on-line. These friends helped get me out of my trance and see him for who he was. I also met my husband and he helped me overcome all my fear and helped me raise my children with all the values I was worried they would never have. God answered my prayers and gave me an opportunity to meet the love of my life. I Thank God everyday for my faith and my husbands love.I am not sure if this is what you meant but it kept my faith strong. Like a hand on the should telling me it would be ok.

Rebossry Wrote...

I have two testimonies to share with you. When I was 16 years old I was goofing off with some friends and rode on the back of a moving car. I was slung off the car very hard onto the pavement. I ended up in an ambulance with half of my brain hanging out of my skull. When the ambulance arrived at the hospital I was laid out in the hall way on a stretcher and I was made to wait for 30 minutes. They rushed me into surgery right away to sew up my skull, my family was allowed in there with me. I had a very severe concusion, the doctor said that was the worst head injury he had seen in ten years. My mom was on the phone with all of the family praying for me, they contacted their pastor, who, prayed for me on the phone too. My mom laid a hankerchief on my body, this hankerchief was a point of contact hankerchief. After a few hours I seen myself in a room laying and I finally felt like my mind was here, my concusion was gone. The doctors took me back for a ct scan on my brain, that was the scariest part, my brain and all of my internal body was in great shape. They even let me go home that morning!!!! God saved my life, and he even saved the inside of my body. The doctors couldn't believe it because when they first seen me I had spinal fluid coming out of my nose and ears. I could be in a wheelchair today, but I AM NOT BECAUSE OF GOD!!!! He had different plans for me than what the devil had planned for me this horrific night!!!
My second testimony, I ate bread as a point of contact, and I was blessed with a BLUE filling in my bottom back tooth!!! 1 hour after this point of contact, I took a flashlight and mirror and looked in my mouth and all I seen was BLUE BLUE BLUE COLOR, AND I SEEN THAT MY TEETH WAS VERY SHINY AND CLEAN! I was very excited and ran and showed everyone that I know, they was asstonished. The next week at a church I got up in front of about 1,000 people and gave my testimony, a dentist from the crowd came and looked in my mouth, and he was very amazed! Today I still have this filling. When you have faith and when God gives you a miracle, you have to stay in obedience with God. I thank God for my miracles, I didn't have any dental insurance or money to get my teeth cleaned and have my tooth fixed, with God we don't need insurance or money, he will do it all for us. I wouldn't be alive today without God!!


Marlieke89 Wrote

Because of him I found a good school for me. because im in that school now, the relationship with my relatives and parents is a lot better. I also have a higher diploma than i would have gotten in the other school. I found this school through someone in church. So many people prayed for me to be fine again, and I can finaly say that I'm happy again. I'm sure i wouldn't be at this point if it wasn't for him.



Lavender Wrote

When I was 15 I went on a trip with my youth group to the Grand Canyon. After campfire one night I was looking at the stars and praying before I went to sleep. All of a sudden I had a spiritual experience which to this day I do not fully understand. All at once I felt an almost unbearable feeling of God's presence, like he was right next to me. I couldn't see anything, but I knew that as sure as I breathed he was showing himself to me. I felt the most joy and the most love I have ever known, before or since. I had to weep. I felt like he was the sun and I was a speck of dust and yet he still noticed and cared about and loved me! I was filled overflowing with joy, lack of fear, peace and a love for all mankind for many days after that. I was absolutely fearless. I felt like the devil himself or a raging lion could walk up to me and it would not matter because God was with me and I had no need to be afraid. I fell in love with God. Jesus and no other religious figure was coming into my mind. I heard nothing, I saw nothing and yet it was the most amazing thing I've ever encountered. I wanted to tell my parents but I thought they'd think I was crazy and I didn't feel close enough to them to tell them. I could never ever doubt the existence and the goodness of God after that, and I never will. My life since has had much pain, trauma, and fear even to the point of horrible anxiety attacks, and yet nobody can ever take that profound experience away from me. When my daughter was 3 we were at a car dealership and using the restroom. On the way out she left her fingers in the hinge part of the big heavy restroom door and it closed completely on them. Her screams were deafening. My husband and I picked her up and prayed right there for her out loud with the car salesmen staring at us. When we took our hands off her tiny fingers, they were completely normal looking. Before our prayer her fingers were smashed in, purple and bent backwards at the top joints. They looked broken. But now they were filled in, straight and pink. She was still crying because she was still afraid, but no damage whatsoever ever showed up on her fingers! There was never any subsequent bruising or marks or white spots on her finger nails even! The next morning at church we shared our story during the praise service. Afterwards all kinds of people came up to look at her fingers and they were perfect. We went back to the dealership and inspected the hinge of that huge, heavy door. It was so heavy it was difficult to open it! And to think it was completely shut on our little girls hand, and now she was perfectly OK. The car salesmen were amazed because they saw the whole thing. Never doubt the existence or the goodness and incomprehensible LOVE of God.



Cairotenn Wrote

have two testimonies to share with you. When I was 16 years old I was goofing off with some friends and rode on the back of a moving car. I was slung off the car very hard onto the pavement. I ended up in an ambulance with half of my brain hanging out of my skull. When the ambulance arrived at the hospital I was laid out in the hall way on a stretcher and I was made to wait for 30 minutes. They rushed me into surgery right away to sew up my skull, my family was allowed in there with me. I had a very severe concusion, the doctor said that was the worst head injury he had seen in ten years. My mom was on the phone with all of the family praying for me, they contacted their pastor, who, prayed for me on the phone too. My mom laid a hankerchief on my body, this hankerchief was a point of contact hankerchief. After a few hours I seen myself in a room laying and I finally felt like my mind was here, my concusion was gone. The doctors took me back for a ct scan on my brain, that was the scariest part, my brain and all of my internal body was in great shape. They even let me go home that morning!!!! God saved my life, and he even saved the inside of my body. The doctors couldn't believe it because when they first seen me I had spinal fluid coming out of my nose and ears. I could be in a wheelchair today, but I AM NOT BECAUSE OF GOD!!!! He had different plans for me than what the devil had planned for me this horrific night!!!
My second testimony, I ate bread as a point of contact, and I was blessed with a BLUE filling in my bottom back tooth!!! 1 hour after this point of contact, I took a flashlight and mirror and looked in my mouth and all I seen was BLUE BLUE BLUE COLOR, AND I SEEN THAT MY TEETH WAS VERY SHINY AND CLEAN! I was very excited and ran and showed everyone that I know, they was asstonished. The next week at a church I got up in front of about 1,000 people and gave my testimony, a dentist from the crowd came and looked in my mouth, and he was very amazed! Today I still have this filling. When you have faith and when God gives you a miracle, you have to stay in obedience with God. I thank God for my miracles, I didn't have any dental insurance or money to get my teeth cleaned and have my tooth fixed, with God we don't need insurance or money, he will do it all for us. I wouldn't be alive today without God!!



Presleygirl Wrote

I dint know I was lost, I dint know Jesus wanted a personal realtionship with me, the denomination I grew up in made me feel that is was all about the fancy church & it's rules, and I was insignificant. Then one day while buying fruit for my toddler, a girl asked me to a bible class, all moms and toddlers. I went, there I made new friends. I learned about Jesus's great love for me, that the saved are the church, a building doesn't matter. How I am a sinner but the good news is I could repent & be saved by grace, that summer my entire life changed. If anything through the years I seemed to have had more obsticals, more challenges & trials, but when you trust in Jesus you truely walk the narrow & not the popular way. My life began when I was born of the spirit, not just of the flesh any longer, because 2 human parents cannot conceive a spiritual child.



Maidmarrion15 Wrote

You know that total forgiveness is great! No matter how far we stray God always welcomes us back and my blessing has a name...Kylie



Angel Wrote

I don't even know where to begin. The Lord has given me so much to be thankful for. When I was a young child, I went through many adversities in my life such as sexual and physical abuse. My daddy was my protector. I always turned to him. When he found out about everything that had been done to me it is like he rescued me from everything. He divorced his 2nd wife because of things that she had done. My dad was a truck driver so my brother and I rarely got to see him. We started living with my grandparents. They took us to church and taught us right from wrong. When I was only 9 years old I accepted Jesus as my Savior. Two weeks later, my dad was found in his best friend's house dead from a gunshot to the head. He had committed suicide. Even though, this was the hardest thing I had ever been through I knew I had God on my side. I knew that what had happened was NOT God's fault. My dad had strayed from Christ and Satan had a hold on him. I prayed and I prayed that God would use me to help someone else. Even though I was only a child, everything that I had went through had made me grow up long before I should have. I stayed faithful in church. When I was in 8th grade a friend of mine's dad committed suicide and I was able to help and witness to him through it all. Even though, he didn't become a Christian then, he is one now and he still thanks me for reaching out to him. There is no way on I would've ever reached out to him if I didn't have God. I thank God so much for being able to do that through me. No matter how many times I have strayed, he always forgives me. He is my sustainment in life. I know God's love endures forever. He has blessed me with an AMAZING God loving husband and a sweet, beautiful baby boy. I know I am not perfect but all I can do is strive to be more like Christ everyday. I'm doing the best I can



Mc fly Wrote

SO MANY, but this is one of my faves, I got a dog from the pound for my daughter, she loved this dog, played with it every day after school, one day I noticed the dog wouldn't eat and was getting thin so I took it to the vet and she said the dog has "distemper"I said , ok fix it, she said I can't the dog is going to die there is nothing you can do for distemper. I told the vet I didn't care how much it cost I didn't want to get a dog that would cause my daughter to have a broken heart( she was only 7)the vet told me she was sorry but she would put the dog to sleep for free right then and there. I decided to take the dog home which would buy me the time I needed to explain to my daughter why her dog died. When we got home I felt so helpless and then it dawned on me I have always relied on prayer before for everything I thought was hopeless. So I prayed every time I even saw that dog. At one point the dog got worse shaking uncontrolably and thin to the point you could see her bones, but I kept saying regardless of what appears, "against GOD nothing can stand" and it is only right that harmony be done through this situation.That was 9 years ago and now everyday when I come home from work, chubby,the dog who was sentenced to death runs around in circles like a little psycho before she jumps all over me to welcome me home. Peace and Thank you God.



Brandon M Wrote

was supse to be dead a long time ago, Ive been electicuted, almost hit by a car, robbed, shot at, cut, beaten badly, etc. But the graces of GOD and his perfect devine design he has for my life will be fulfilled. and when my puropse in this life is done. He will finally call me home.



ACL Wrote

God has done a great deal for me in my life. There are so many times that I was supposed to be dead, but he has protected me from harm so many times man! And he has helped me get into higher grades! I was struggeling my butt off in school and it felt like I was never gonna achieve anything and become nothing, but now Im doing much, much better...God truly is an Awesome God! And he is always there for us.



Vetsupporter Wrote

I wouldn't know where to start. GOD gave me a wonderful husband and we have been married for 32 years. We have had hard times like anyone else and through these times I saw my husband get saved. I have been blessed beyond belief. I have more than I ever thought I would have. I have my health, a home, a dog that loves me too. I don't have to worry about my next meal. I may not have WHAT I want to eat but I know I will have something to eat. God has brought me (us) through tragedies that would put most marriages in the pits. I have seen similar tragedies cause people to turn to alcohol or drugs instead of God. With the love and grace of God, I have gotten through health tragedies of loved ones. I think sometimes that is harder than suffering myself. I have been through financial trouble (bankruptcy). I have had to work multiple jobs just to make ends meet. It seems like the more the devil throws at us and the more I trust GOD, the more HE blesses us. I don't feel like I have really answered your question but I don't know how or where to start. I could go on and on and on .........................I started a DVD of miracles that I see in everyday life and I have filled one disk up (6 hrs) and ready to start another. Miracles are all around us if only we would look at them for what they are.

additional testimony of vetsupporter
for not mentioning the most important detail in my answer to your question.
I told you about my husband getting saved but I left out the good part. When I met my husband and we got married over 32 years ago, he told me that he wasn't an atheist but he was an agnostic. He knew there was a higher power out there but he wasn't sure what it was or if one God could control all of it. I think that is what he said. Maybe not word for word but you get the idea. Anyway, over the years with all that we went through he would say things like, "I wish I had your faith" and I would tell him he could have it. Well now he is saved. Praise the Lord!. When people see him that haven't seen him for a long time, they can't believe the difference. He was always good to me, but now he is great to be around too. Isn't God good?
We have been through financial problems, we have had medical problems. We have both lost both of our parents and they were all long suffering illnesses. But they were all Christians when they died. My mother passed away after a long battle with multiple myeloma. My father had prostate cancer and dementia. My M-I-L was a diabetic and we took care of her after my F-I-L passed away. My M-I-L- had bilateral leg amputations so it was hard taking care of her and sometimes I lost my patients but I never lost my faith in God. I knew HE would get us through it all and HE did. The house we lived in was falling down around us and the cars we had weren't the best. Sometimes we couldn't pay all the bills on time and sometimes we didn't have all that we wanted eat but we never went to bed hungry. We didn't have money to waste on going out to dinner and movies and that kind of thing but we were happy. Now I can't count the things GOD has blessed us with. The main one being our health. Although we are older and in pain most of the time, we are in good health and we thank GOD for it. We have a beautiful house that I found the paper work on when we moved in and the lumber order for it too. Can you guess when it was built? The month and year I was born!!!!!! I now live in a house that was built for me and no one will ever convince me otherwise. Why do I know it for a fact? The house is almost 200 miles from where I was born, raised and planned on retiring! I had never heard of the place where we live now and when we were looking for a house, this is the ONLY ONE we looked at.

I bought a set of encyclopedias at the state fair and never used them one time, My husband went back to college and he used them everyday! We had tried to sell them and no one wanted to buy them. Who buys books at the state fair?

That is just one example. Like I said, I could go on and on and on..................................
If you didn't believe in GOD, you would think I was making it up. I buy things sometimes for no apparent reason and then one day, I need it or someone I know needs it really badly. A friend of mine was shocked when I gave away an almost new microwave and didn't charge her for it. I can't charge someone for something that GOD gave to me. I don't even like to have yard sales. I would rather give everything away than sell it. I feel guilty because I have been so blessed, why should I sell something when I can maybe bless someone else if I give it to them?

I've rattled on enough so I will let you go. Thanks for listening. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the whole world could be saved before Jesus made His return? Please remember the ones in my family that are not saved OK? Thanks. GOD bless and keep you.

Like I said, I could go on and on. I could write a book.

GOD ANSWERS KNEE MAIL.
RET SERGEANT Wrote
Where to start?. I'm certainly not a candidate for all the good that has been given me. I didn't deserve any of it but have had such a really good life it is unbelievable. Got a great wife and two grown kids, good family, what is left of the older ones.I have had most of the same bad stuff happen as many others. Dad died when I was 11, mom never re-married but we all lived well.Think God got me out of alot of messes when I was still on the Police Dept. and I think he got me off to the side a few times in the rest of my life and helped me out then also. I think he always answered my prayers but more in a way that was better for me that just getting what I wanted.That's the bad thing about life....it goes way too fast.



Laura S Wrote

My childhood was a nightmare – where I experienced every form of abuse you can imagine. For a large part of my life, I did not see God as good – how could he have let all this happen to me – a little child? But God’s word says that He will see us through all of our troubles. So I prayed to Him and claimed this promise – I know I can’t prove this to anyone, but within seconds He erased decades of pain from my mind. I don’t mean that I had forgotten, but the pain was as if it belonged to someone else – for me, this is what ‘born again’ means – it felt like I was a new person… there isn’t a person on this planet who can ever convince me that God doesn’t exist, because I have had a personal experience with Him! God is love – Love isn’t understood with the mind, it has to be felt to be understood. When we reach out to Him, sincerely wanting to find Him…we will find Him – He is not hiding – He is waiting for you to acknowledge Him, come to Him… God SAVED me, in the land of the living...



Jeanmarie wrote

I was in my car driving. I had been sick for months and no Dr knew why. Dad had just died. My kid had just been diagnosed with a life long disability. My life SUCKED. Tomorrow was gonna suck too. I wanted to die. To stop the pain. I could hardly get out of bed. I prayed for God to take me. Let me die. I could never kill myself. Just when I prayed that prayer I heard a voice, in my head say, "But I have great plans for you!"My life got better



John M wrote

god started work on me two years befor i new it .he started by taking me a way from drink with no dt's and a few months latter he took drugs out of my life in the same way.all this was becuse some body prayed for me.HE IS THE LIGHT AND THE WAY HEIS LORD OF ALL. God bless you



Heisalive Wrote

when i was at my lowest, in a constant alcohol and drug induced stupor, he picked me up and cleansed me with the blood of the lamb and gave me a life i never dreamed i could have.



Suzie S Wrote

was at a christian rally with friends I had been at a few, and my friends were praying I would be saved, and that night I was. As we came out of the Church Liz one of my friends said all our prayers have been answered and handed me a bible Walking up the road there was a street light and I opened the bible to have a look. My eyes fell on a passage in John Ye have not chosen me but I have chosen you.
April C Wrote

have been a born again Christian for about 10 years. I love Jesus. He is my rock, my hope, my friend, & most of all my savior. I know I am nothing without him, but sometimes I find myself drifting away from him. I want to build a stronger relationship with him. I pray that he will lead me in everything that I do. Would you pray that I will walk closer & I will pray for you 2. I wish everyone could know the peace & joy of having Jesus as you Savior. I appreciate you bringing this ? to the table.


Beth H Wrote

Each and every day I am thankful that I am aware of Jesus Christ and the many many life lessons I have been blessed to live through, all weren't good and all weren't bad, but there and only through Jesus Christ to the Father have I sustained, constantly and consistently. God Bless.




Soar2serve Wrote
AAAHHH!!! this is so hard to answer! ok.... i hope this will do...u know how sometimes u are just going about ur day and u forget how awesome and great GOD is!?? well-- sometimes I'll just be sitting in class and i will hit me. "oh my gosh, beth. this guy died for me. FOR U!!" and when i am singing in chapel- i just cant help it to start crying. i just cant help it. HE'S JUST SO AWESOME!!! i dont understand how ppl couldn't love him and worship him......
One-cross-three-nails Wrote
was 14. I had no friends who lived near me, i was lonely and i thought i was ill. I was so depressed i thought about suicide, although never seriously. God stopped me from that.I got friendly with an old friend again so i felt loads better though i never put this action down to God. then after a while a friend of my friend's invited us to a Christian thing at a church near me. It was amazing and i got saved that night. i can honestly say it was the best thing that ever happened to me!Now im 15 and at a great church where i have amazing friends and best of all i know God loves me and has a special plan for my life. I have soooooooo much to thank Him for.God Bless


Spiro-goken Wrote
There is God's goodness in everyone's life


Judy B Wrote

he has given me beauty for ashes!


James O Wrote

My faith in Jesus ' love and resurrection and that God really is All -Good helped me get through the cancer death of my relatively young beloved sister in law


Shalene Wrote..

I was seven yers old when my parents got a divorce. If it wasn't for God, I wouldn't be here. My parents were married for 19 years before they got a divorce. I might have good ties with everyone, but God has proven to me that there is good in this world of ours. You just have to believe in the power of God.



one cross three nails wrote...

I was 14. I had no friends who lived near me, i was lonely and i thought i was ill. I was so depressed i thought about suicide, although never seriously. God stopped me from that.
I got friendly with an old friend again so i felt loads better though i never put this action down to God. then after a while a friend of my friend's invited us to a Christian thing at a church near me. It was amazing and i got saved that night. i can honestly say it was the best thing that ever happened to me!
Now im 15 and at a great church where i have amazing friends and best of all i know God loves me and has a special plan for my life. I have soooooooo much to thank Him for.
God Bless



Not Enough Points wrote...

When i truly seek him, he does great things in my life, however, way too many times i think that i can manage things on my own and it really shows how stupid i am. you would think with all the experience of goofing things up that i'd rely on him, but for some reason it's hard.
i do know that even though it doesn't show as much when i'm on my own, he still looks out for me and does great things in my life



Sprtygal1 Wrote
was seven yers old when my parents got a divorce. If it wasn't for God, I wouldn't be here. My parents were married for 19 years before they got a divorce. I might have good ties with everyone, but God has proven to me that there is good in this world of ours. You just have to believe in the power of god.


Miss Random Wrote

a testimony... uh... i'd have to say when i went on our prattville FUMC mission trip, i met a great man at matt.25 whose name is roy young. he's had some bad experiences and hard obsticles in his life... but, still, he had an excruciating relationship with God and is probably the most "unexpecting" religious person i know. i mean, just by a look at some of the people, the look like... well... people that'd be doing drugs and stuff. well, they might, but thet still grow deeper in God and God makes them stronger everyday. it's remarkable that and how people can be in a bad situation but choose to help others and not to be selfish of themselves;greedy. i may not be the most religious person on the planet, but i know who God is, i pray, and just because i don't go to church that much; THAT doesn't make me a christian. i am a christian but i mean... even some people that DO go to church; doen't make them a christian; it's what's inside of you that counts.read JOB in the bible. ")
Source(s):
Meself



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer