More Blessings from God

Thank God for more awards, Father Lord I give you all the Glory and Honor Thank you Jesus, Thank You Holy Spirit. . . HALLELUYAH!!!,            

From Sis VALERIE

faveblogaward 

 She says

Guess what? No rules! So, I am going to give this award to the following blogs which have touched me in ways in which only God knows. To all my readers, I want each and every one of you to know how much I love you all. I bless the day I found you and your blogs as well.

 

FROM SIS SABI

 CommunityBloggerAward

 

she said:

I would like to present you this award because I think what you are doing by your blogging writing is wonderful.I really like reading your blog. You probably will think why am I giving you this award; but if you look at the award. Everyone is holding each others hand and no matter how small people are and how big, they are all equal. God made us all equal.


Thank you sis love you two very much and may God bless you and provide for you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You and Godbless Mulled Vine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16:01

    Wow, IJ, congratulations! You know you very well deserve all these accolades. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer