Good Lord . . . I Must Be Dreaming!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  trophy award coh

To God be all the Glory!!! This Award is dedicated to GOD THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY GHOST!!! 

This morning I was discussing the subject of " Miracles" with my husband and guess what . . . I got a Miracle. I never envisaged I will be receiving any writing awards but like I said it's all God's Work. . . so I return  all the Glory  to Him.

  Here is a summary of what it is all about,

 

The Gi-Christian Articles Christian Writers Blog Award is

pleased to announce that it will be giving away two awards every week for Christian Writers that have been touching lives for the Glory of God. These recipients will have their blog names engraved on their award..

Gi - Christian Articles said this:

We are pleased to announce that the first recipient of our Christian Writers Blog Award is given to CHANNEL OF HEALING This blog has touched thousands of lives with its writings, bringing good news to the poor, comforting the broken hearted and proclaiming the release of captives that are bound.

  Thank You Gi you are indeed a blessing,  sis I Love You and I don't think I deserve this but since you have given it to me I appreciate it greatly all the same. God bless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER.

Comments

  1. Anonymous23:35

    Congratulations on your award, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godbless you sis Yvette thanks for the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous00:35

    Praise the Lord for you my friend! I am very happy for you as you do let the love of the Lord shine through in your writings. Blessings and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HALLELUYAH my sis Valerie Godbless you so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer