Ten Christians God Will Not Allow Into Heaven

#1 You can believe in God and not be saved.

James 2:19 "You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that — and shudder." (NIV)

#2 You can acknowledge Jesus as Lord and not be saved.

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (NIV)

#3 You can speak in the name of Jesus and not be saved.

Matthew 7:22-23 "Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" (NIV)

#4 You can drive out demons in the name of Jesus and not be saved.

Matthew 7:22-23 "Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" (NIV)

#5 You can work miracles in the name of Jesus and not be saved.

Matthew 7:22-23 "Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" (NIV)

#6 You can have a zeal for God and not be saved.

Romans 10:2-3 "For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God's righteousness." (NIV)

#7 You can evangelize the world for God and not be saved.

Matthew 23:15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are." (NIV)

#8 You can seek to have eternal life and not be saved.

Matthew 19:16-22

16 Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, "Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?"

17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

18 "Which ones?" the man inquired. Jesus replied, "'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony,

19 honor your father and mother,' and 'love your neighbor as yourself.'"

20 "All these I have kept," the young man said. "What do I still lack?"

21 Jesus answered, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth. (NIV)

#9 You can profess to know God and not be saved.

Titus 1:15-16 "To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted. They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good." (NIV)

#10 You can follow and serve Jesus Christ and not be saved.

John 6:70-71 "Then Jesus replied, "Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!" (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)" (NIV)

From Berean Wife Blog

Comments

  1. I commend you for daring to make such a courageous stand. Brace yourself for what you need to be courageous about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous08:56

    Something I just dealt with at Imrah. Wonderful, Hanna and Berean Wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew!!!
    That's so true. I was watching a sermon by Paul Washer, and he pretty much said the same thing. He said that the Jews would use repetitiveness to emphasize a point. Proverbs itself states the same types of advice over and over. So in Matthew 7 - when they say "Lord, LORD"...they're making an emphatic statement that they know, AND love the Lord. Yet He says "depart from me, I NEVER knew you."

    In other words, people that insist that they are saved, even serve the Lord, minister and even perform miracles and lead others to salvation - they aren't always automatically a Christian. Satan himself acknowledges that Jesus is Lord. He knows how the story ends.

    The only way I know I'm saved is because I spend every day dying to myself. I know - always - that without Jesus I am nothing. And I am glad for that. In my weakness He is strong.

    I guess I miss blogging while I tweak my site. :) I said quite a piece. Thank you for your advice to pray about it. I got the message late last night and laughed because the answer is really so simple. I'm working on it and praying for a solution. God Bless you and your willingness to speak such a controversial message. Thank God for some Holy Boldness once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19:37

    Hello Sis! The main reason I love you blog is because you so boldly stand on the truth and word of our Lord and Savior. You my friend take a bold and firm stand for Christ! This is one of the reasons why I love and admire you so much! Blessings and keep speaking boldly for Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes COH, I'm w/ Valerie...love your blog because you only speak truth. Love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous20:15

    Hello my friend I know I have already commented but I have been tagged and had to write 8 Random things about myself so now I have tagged you. Stop by and read my random things and then begin writing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Fishhawk, I Pray that God continues to give me grace even when am weak

    Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sis Valerie we give all the Glory to God ALmighty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Godbless You Sis Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Godbless You Sis Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Godbless You Sir Adullamite

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous22:20

    So true.
    It is important to confess with our mouth. Out of the mouth the heart speaks.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blessings to you too Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer