Blogroll

ads

Featured Post

Quotes For The Week

Beware, I pray thee, of presuming that thou art saved. If thy heart be renewed, if thou shalt hate the things that thou didst once love, and...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Create in Me A Clean Heart

Artist: Keith Green 

 

Create in me a Clean Heart (Keith Green)

Create in me a clean heart oh God

And renew a right spirit within me

Create in me a clean heart oh God

And renew a right spirit within me

Cast me not away From thy presence oh Lord

Take not thy Holy Spirit from me

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation

And renew a right spirit within me

Our God is able to renew our hearts and mind if we only just call on Him today in Jesus Mighty Name Amen.

2 Readers Commented:

  1. I wish you had been more forthcoming with this gift. For I had no idea that you had another site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jerry am so sorry I didn't know you were not aware of the site, what a friend I must be! but if you did check my blogcatalog page you would have seen it.

    happy you now know though
    Godbless

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.