A Very Big God!!!

We serve an awesome God! A very Big God, I tell you sometimes I feel that I can fit God into my little plans/dreams... LOL.

I would love for you my friend in Christ, to pay attention to the lyrics of this song and I hope and Pray that the Word comes alive for you to grasp the true meaning of Trusting God even as I have learned.

Read and be Blessed

Artist: Ayiesha Woods
Album: Introducing Ayiesha Woods
Year: 2006
Title: Big Enough 

 

You turned water into wine - how extraordinary
Gave sight to the blind - and still I carry
My own load when you told me
To take your yoke ‘cause yours is easy

And I don't wanna box you in
You've been doing big things since the world began
Sometimes I just don't wanna believe
That you're big enough - but you're big enough yeah!
I don't wanna box you in
You've been doing big things since the world began
Sometimes I just don't understand that you're big enough
But you're big enough Jesus

You turned darkness into light - keep my lamp burning
And you are my everything
There's no denying, your love is so amazing
And even though my problems seem typical
Nothing for you is ever too difficult
You never have reservations - love without limitations

And I don't wanna box you in
You've been doing big things since the world began
Sometimes I just don't wanna believe
That you're big enough - but you're big enough yeah!
Oh, no matter how I try to get around it - I'm reminded
Wherever I go I'm totally surrounded
It's all about you - I can never doubt you
Even if I wanted to…
And I don't wanna box you in
You've been doing big things since the world began
Sometimes I just don't wanna believe
That you're big enough - but you're big enough yeah

Comments

  1. Channelofhealing this is beautiful. In the poem it was said: 'You've been doing big things since the world began
    Sometimes I just don't wanna believe
    That you're big enough - but you're big enough yeah' - yes sometimes I feel like that too, the God is behind us in every aspect of our lives. Thank you for sharing, Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes Anna, His is bigger than we can ever imagine! I was having some serious issues this past few weeks and the Lord put this song in my mouth and as soon as I began to sing it, quietly Peace came into my heart and I was able to stand and trust God with all my heart and He came through for me... as always. Praise God! Halleluyah
    Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Channelofhealing, thank you for your comment, and sorry for late reply, I am myself very busy right now, and thank God everything is in order right now too. Channelofhealing, you are such a strong soul, and I trust whatever you do, your hard times will go away, and the life will come in order again. Thanks for sharing, Anna :) BTW I will come back later to see visit your blog again. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anna my Sweet,God bless you in Jesus Mighty Name Amen
    Thanks again Anna my Sweet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer