Psalm 103:5 - Against the spirit of stagnation - When you desire that new things should begin in your life The end of your sinful, hopeless, helpless, weary and frustrating life is a new beginning of a vibrant and existing life in Christ. Isaiah. 43:19: "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."
Listen to these stories. There was one woman, called May. She sobbed uncontrollably; after 35 years of marriage, her husband died. All her plans for retirement were of no use.
Two. Men are not supposed to cry; they are supposed to be strong; yet Andrew covered his face with his hands and wept bitterly because his business had collapsed. All his hand-work and all his dreams were shattered.
Three. Anne suddenly found herself jobless. Where will she start from? Four. Paul cried out in unbelief when his fiancee called off their engagement because she had met someone else. Your own case may be like any of the above.
Whatever the situation: the death of a loved one, the collapse of a business, the loss of your job, a broken engagement or divorce, have faith in God. Our God is faithful and He will not deny himself (2 Timothy 2:13). As long as there is life, there is hope. We do not need to be confused or afraid of the future. God is always there for us. He said, "I will not leave you or forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5). Our hope and the confidence we have in Him cannot be in vain. These prayers will bring Power for a New Beginning. He has promised, "Behold, I will do a new thing" (Isaiah 43:19). Your future is secured in Christ.
· CONFESSION: Isaiah. 43:19: Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
· PRAISE WORSHIP
1. O Lord, plant good things in my life.
2. O Lord, uproot evil things from my life.
3. I cancel every unconscious negative agreement, in Jesus' name.
4. Lord, make me Your battle axe.
5. Let every spiritual weakness in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let every financial failure in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.
7. Let every sickness in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every architect of problems receive termination now, in the name of Jesus.
9. I paralyze all spiritual wolves working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let that which hinders me from greatness begin to give way now, in the mighty name of Jesus.