Know the Secret

Prayer to find out secret things from the Lord.
·    Scripture Reading: Daniel 2
·    Confession: Daniel 2:2, Eph. 1:17
·    Praise Worship
1.Thank God for the Holy Spirit.
2.Lord give unto me the Spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of Yourself.
3.The Lord should remove spiritual cataract from my eyes.
4.Lord, forgive me for every false motive or thought that has ever been formed in my heart since the day I was born.

5.Lord, forgive me for any lie that I have ever told against any person, system or organization.
6.Lord, deliver me from the bondage and sin of spiritual laziness.
7. Lord, open up my understanding.
8.Lord, teach me deep and secret things.
9.Lord, reveal to me every secret behind any problem that I have.
10.Lord, should bring to the light every thing planned against me in darkness.

Godbless

Channelofhealing

Comments

  1. channelofhealing you wrote: 7. Lord, open up my understanding. - I like this one the most, followed by the rest. Thank you, Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna He will open it in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. He will also open mine too, that we amy understand the deeper things of this life... through the Power of the Holy Spirit.
    Godbless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer