THE BELL

1164433551

I KNOW WHO I AM
I am God's child (John 1:12 )
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15 )
I am united with the Lord(1 Cor. 6:17 )
I am bought with a price(1 Cor. 6:19 -20)
I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ  (Acts 1:8)
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt.5:13-14)
I am a member of the body of Christ(1 Cor 12:27 )
I am free forever from condemnation ( Rom. 8: 1-2)
I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant (Phil.3:20)
I am free from any charge against me (Rom. 8:31 -34)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God(2 Cor.5:17-21)
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:18 )
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God(Rom.8:35- 39)
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor.1:21-22)
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8: 28 )
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit  (John 15:16 )
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3: 12 )
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13 )
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I am God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 16 ).   I am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3). I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am God's co-worker. (1 Cor. 3:9; 2 Cor 6:1). I am God's workmanship (Eph. 2:10 )
I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected.  (Phil. 1:5)
I have been redeemed and forgiven (Col. 1:14). I have been adopted As God's child (Eph1:5)
I belong to God
Do you know
who you are!?
Keep this bell ringing... Merry Xmas

Godbless

 

Channelofhealing

Comments

  1. Fantastic. Wonderful truths to get into the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be all the Glory!!!

    Godbless Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18:46

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18:48

    channel great article,Godbless you for this blog and what you are doing in our lives and how it touches me. I mean alot... sometimes in life we forget who we are but if you now who you are, you would not feel like a failure or feel diasppointment in life. we are Gods children. i am a child of God and his life is within me. thanks again channel keep posting things that will really make us think and understand the will of God in our lives and who we are. Godbless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God, first of all Cinquentte my dear am not doing anything in our lives but God Almighty and His Holy Spirit... am also struggling as a human being with my emotions too I still have to read and follow all that is written in the Word of God... and hope to be approved by the good Lord too.
    Godbless you am happy you know the Lord thanks for always visiting.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,my first time here since the new look.At first i thought i had missed the google reader has taken me elsewhere, love the new look,it's quite great.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Bola, No didn't miss it at all... you found yourself in the right place my dear.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. channelofhealing this is so cool, I guess God has way to connect even if it is Magic Bell assembled from words. Anna :)

    BTW I have been working on the My Proudes Moment of My Life Tag and here I am tagging you. It took me some times, but it is worth it.

    http://myonlyphoto.blogspot.com/2007/12/proudest-moment-of-my-life.html

    PS I will be back to finish your latest post, looks like you put so much work into it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That will be lovely God bless you my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer