Love One Another Always!

Greetings in the name of the Lord!!! I want to share this very short story of how we should love and believe the best of one another until they prove otherwise... instead of allowing mistrust and over sensitivity guide us and in the end break our relationships with our neighbors, it can really be a terrible thing when we misjudge someone and later find our we were wrong, and have to apologize not only have we offended the person but we have made the person to even doubt the love we have for them, especially when they wouldn't think so low of you. this has really caused a lot of problems in the world especially when the person is not lead by the Holy Ghost . John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another , By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Epheisans 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds

This story really touched me when I read it , I had decided to share it here today with you my friend.

The Axe
A man who lost his axe suspected his neighbor's son of stealing it. To him, as he observed the boy, the way the lad walked, the expression on his face, the manner of his speech - in fact everything about his appearance and behavior betrayed that he had stolen the axe. Not long afterwards the man found his axe while digging in his cellar. When he saw his neighbor's son again, nothing about the boy's behavior nor appearance seemed to suggest that he had stolen the axe.

Comments

  1. Anonymous19:18

    nice story, it goes to show that you do not judge a book by it's covers. always give people the benefit of doubt so that you don't find yourself in an awkward position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godbless you Juwe you are so correct! thanks for the comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with juwe. And further to add to this story, my dad told me once that my grandfather suspected that his neighbor was steeling wheat from him, and he was right. He never approach him, but went at night and sat beside the wheat and watched all night. Believe or not the neighbor showed up and start filling his sacks. My grandfather told him that he shouldn't do that, and told neighbor not to do that anymore. My grandfather never told anyone who it was even family, and neighbor never came back to steal. So I asked my father, how did you know about that. He jokingly said the thieve told the story himself when got drunk, and said that my grandfather had such a honor, and he himself had such a respect for him since that encounter. I though I share this too, if you really want to know and accuse someone, get your proof and give them second chance. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! Anna thanks for sharing the story, it so touching and definitely a lesson learnt heart.
    Just yesterday night I was dicussing with my husband that I was going to show him your web page cos he is a photographer and he loves taking photos, so expect us soon. we would love to capture the moon too. lol
    Godbless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear Friend , God bless you as you leave your comment.
You are Special and I love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer