QUOTES OF THE WEEK

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world". Written by C.S. Lewis

"Had I cared for the comments of people, I should never have been a missionary." Written by C.T. Studd

"If sinners be dammed, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one go there unwarned and unprayed for." Written by Charles Spurgeon

"You must GO forward on your knees." Written by Hudson Taylor

Christians don't tell lies, etc…
"Christians don't tell lies they just go to church and sing them" Written by A.W. Tozer


Give me the love that leads the way, etc…
"Give me the love that leads the way, The faith that nothing can dismay, The hope no disappointments tire, The passion that will burn like fire, Let me not sink to be a clod: Make me Thy fuel, Flame of God." Written by Amy Carmichael


There's no better book, etc…
"There's no better book with which to defend the Bible than the Bible itself." Written by D.L. Moody


God, I pray Thee, light these idle sticks of my life, that I may burn for Thee. Consume my life, my God, for it is Thine. I seek not a long life, but a full one, like You, Lord Jesus." Written by Jim Elliot

Prayer is the acid test of devotion." Written by Samuel Chadwick

"Prayer is not learned in a classroom but in the closet." Written by E.M. Bounds

The best of it is, God is with us." Written by John Wesley

"Beware of reasoning about God's Word - obey It." Written by Ozwald Chambers
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." Written by Corrie Ten Boom

"Without Christ, not one step; with Him, anywhere!" Written by David Livingstone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer