JESUS LOVES EVEN ME!!!

Inspired by the Holy Ghost,  written by channelofhealing Authors

I want to share a topic very dear to my heart its a simple message in a hymn i grew up singing , it goes thus

I am so glad that our Father in Heav’n
Tells of His love in the Book He has giv’n;
Wonderful things in the Bible I see,
This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.

Refrain:I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,Jesus loves even me.

Oh, if there’s only one song I can sing,
When in His beauty I see the great King,
This shall my song through eternity be,
“Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me!”

Jesus loves me, and I know I love Him;
Love brought Him down my poor soul to redeem;
Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree;
Oh, I am certain that Jesus loves me!


If one should ask of me, how can I tell?
Glory to Jesus, I know very well!
God’s Holy Spirit with mine doth agree,
Constantly witnessing Jesus loves me.

In this assurance I find sweetest rest,
Trusting in Jesus, I know I am blest;
Satan, dismayed, from my soul now doth flee,
When I just tell him that Jesus loves me.

written by Phillip P Bliss
published in 1871

this song was a source of strenght in those days when the waters of life overwhelmed me, and i was tossed to and fro, all i could long for was this love that the song was talking about so i believed in it and i am a living example of the lyrics of the hymn,
i urge you to sing along with me and let the love of Jesus come into your life today also sing it and believe it so that you will know what His love is all about even if you have known His love before now keep on trusting in His Love always i want you to please say this prayer with me right now

LORD JESUS I AM A SINNER BUT I WANT YOUR LOVE
LORD JESUS I KNOW THAT THE SONG YOU HAVE PUT IN MY HEART WILL NEVER DIE
SO I CALL ON THEE TODAY FATHER PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND SEND YOUR LOVE TO LIFT ME OUT OF THE MIRY CLAY AND THE CONFUSION I AM IN TODAY
COME AND LIFT ME OUT OF TROUBLES AND THE BATTLES THAT LIFE HAS THROWN MY WAY
WITH YOUR LIFE.
THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING YOUR LOVE TO ME AND SENDING YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO COME AND COMFORT ME I RECIEVE IT NOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

i congratulate you if you prayed this prayer just note that the power of God ll rest on You as from today and his power which he has given you, so go into the world and do exploits for the Lord today, whatever evil force has being holding you down pull it down in the Name of Jesus Christ and move ahead.

to be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Bentley, Divorcing His Wife!!!

Todd Bentley's Unholy Affair!

The Miracle Of Prayer